[Mailman-Users] Re: MIME Digests

tneff at bigfoot.com tneff at bigfoot.com
Wed Nov 28 20:14:43 CET 2001

> Don't blame the weaknesses of your selection of tools on the
                                ^^^^
> material.
>
> --
> J C Lawrence

I speak as a list manager, not as an individual member.  As a member I am
fully prepared to get & use any tool I need to deal with stuff, but as a
list manager I cannot presume that my members will be in the same position.
It's an application of one of the other time-honored Net principles which
appears headed to the "grave of history" on the same hearse: be
conservative in what you send and liberal in what you accept.