[Mailman-Users] NNTP and Message-Ids

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 18:53:13 CET 2001

That's an interesting problem...  You could write a small script on the
News server side that scans the articles and substitues in the poper
information in the header of those articles.  Still in order to make this
work correctly, you would be making assumptions that I don't think Mailman
should make by default.

Jon Carnes