[Mailman-Users] Digest format

Harold Paulson haroldp at sierraweb.com
Wed Nov 28 18:21:28 CET 2001

Dale,

As a Mailman admin, you can set which type of digest is default
(Plain or Mime) on the Digest-member Options page.  As a list user,
you can override the default and have the format of your preference
sent to you.

Many people like the Mime digests though.  Makes replying easier, for
one thing.

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp at sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com