[Mailman-Users] Subscriber names

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 17:13:09 CET 2001

I think that many folks would be interested in this kind of Add-on
functionality.  Certainly MM v2.1 will be able to collect and maintain user
names, but what about other information that folks might want to collect?

If you were to write a CGI/SQL solution for this (a general one that
subscribed the person using email...) then I think a lot of folks would be
interested in seeing it, and expanding on it to meet their individual
needs!  And it would also be compatable with MM v2.1 since it used mail to
subscribe the person.

Jon Carnes