[Mailman-Users] Backup script...

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Tue Nov 27 16:54:15 CET 2001

I posted this once before for backing up archives, dbs, and keeping all
user info, but it had one small bug.  The files in archives/private/*
had the wrong permissions set.  A small change took care of that.  Also,
the $person_to_nag_with_700_emails variable doesn't matter if you use
the --output argument to bin/newlist.  If you are moving to a new
machine name, you will also want to set things with config_list - I
cannot stress how powerful a tool this can be!

I think this will work for what you want, but of course this didn't fix
my mailman woes :(