[Mailman-Users] Sendmail and virtual hosts

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Nov 26 20:41:27 CET 2001

The fix is to specify every email address for a virtual domain in the
virtusertable.  That is the design of Sendmail.
Your virtusertable should look like this:
   test at hank.org     test at localhost
   test-admin at hank.org   test-admin at localhost
   test-request at hank.org   test-request at localhost
   test-owner at hank.org   test-owner at localhost
   @hank.org   moseley at localhost

Now the email addresses are actually defined in the domain hank.org!

Jon Carnes