[Mailman-Users] Dissapearing messages

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Mon Nov 26 19:19:58 CET 2001

There are a few reasons for this. The SPAM filter is valid. I had a similar
problem with majordomo. All email to my recipients at bellsouth.net were
being bounced and unknown user. When I moved the list over to mailman
(and Postfix) the problem was eliminated.

Another possibility, is that the postfix binaries on Red Hat 7.1 are
broken. There is a FAQ on it. I would suggest that you build postfix from
sources.

Also, postfix itself has some aggressive SPAM filters. I found several of
my users were not receiving email because of this. We ended up relaxing
the SPAM filters. (I don't think that this is your problem though).