[Mailman-Users] Re: feature request?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Nov 26 08:48:12 CET 2001

J C Lawrence wrote:

> > That last line is a link back to /admin/<list> - is that not
> > what you want?
>
> Nope.  I want a link back to .../listinfo/ and/or .../admin/

    That would mean having to log you out on that page (or upon clicking on those links).  When that page gets displayed, you're still logged in, possibly with the option to go back to the administrative page to do more work.  Hrm.  Don't see why not.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130