[Mailman-Users] Just upgraded from 1.1 to 2.0.7

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sat Nov 24 20:04:56 CET 2001

And I can't say I like the one minute delay before the mail actually goes
out.  Is there any way to eliminate the qrunner step and have it mail out
immediately?  I use a good MTA that is extremely fast and doesn't load
down the system much, and I liked getting the message back from the list
as soon as I hit send.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
"and by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."