[Mailman-Users] configuring mailman for multiple domains

Venkat Subramony gvsmony at inapp.com
Tue Nov 20 05:27:56 CET 2001

hai,
 I installed mailman .It worked.

I tried installing one more mailman in the same machine in a different
location.
But i am unable to get the archives. It shows file not found.

 The folders inside the mailman/archives/ folder are not automatically
created.

Now the problem is that none of the installations is working.
When i send a mail, the mail wrapper program is not executing.
How can i rectify the problem?
Can u help me out of this situation?

Venkat