[Mailman-Users] Problem with cookies in Mailman 2.0.7

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Tue Nov 20 19:09:29 CET 2001

Hello,

Maybe this is a "Konqueror" or "KDE" problem.
Mailman 2.0.7 don't work with the "Konqueror" browser.
I have successfully tested MM 2.0.7. for Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, MS-Explorer and
Lynx.
Everyone works pretty good.
Only "Konqueror" gives the named error (see my posts to this list).
I have tried it for all relevant versions of "Konqueror", no success.

regards
Oliver

> I recently upgraded from 2.0.6 to 2.0.7. I am running Mailman
> with Python 2.0 under OpenBSD.
>
> The problem is that in the web interface, Mailman gives the error
> message: "Error decoding authorization cookie" after _each_
> pageload, and asks for the password again.
>
> When I try to change an option, I get the same page, but even if
> I enter the password, the option is not changed.

Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg
DV-Zentrum
Wiesenstrasse 14