[Mailman-Users] CGI Wrapper

Andre Dieball andre at dieball.net
Thu Nov 15 15:23:36 CET 2001

AARRGGHHH I forgot the "=" :-((((

Now It works, thank you very much ....

Unfortunately now I have a different problem:

I setup a test List named "test" and subscribed myself to the list.
When I now try to send a message to the list I get the following error
back

---cut---
"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"
    (reason: 2)
    (expanded from: <test at helpdesk.comstornet.de>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 2.  (Reconfigure to take
2?) 554 5.3.0 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"... unknown mailer
error 2
---cut---

I believe I have a problem with the gid's of the mailer, .... how can I
solve it?

Again: Thank you very much in advance.

Rgds.
     Andre