[Mailman-Users] Problem Reaching Just One List

Torresen Marine Diesel Direct marineengineupdate at marinedieseldirect.com
Thu Nov 8 16:35:44 CET 2001

Greetings Folks,

I currently run eight lists on with Mailman.

Starting a couple of hours ago I could no longer get in to manage ONE of
the lists.  When I say get in, I mean that I can not access the Web
interface for that particular list. The server simply churns and churns and
churns but nothing ever comes up on the screen.

When I run list_lists on the command line all eight lists are shown.
I can also run other commands related to the list from the command line.  I
just can not view the admin interface in my browser on this ONE list.  I
have tried it on multiple machines too.

I can get to all five of the other lists.  I have rebooted my server and I
am not sure what else to try.

Any ideas?