[Mailman-Users] Internal web pages vs external email users

Dale Pace paced at odshp.com
Tue Nov 13 16:47:01 CET 2001

Hello again,
Thanks for the prompt reply.  I think you may be misunderstanding what
I want to do.  First, I don't want list administrators to have to make decisions

that software should be able to do.

I want a filter that when it sees an external email address for a member, it
simply removes "list URL" references from the current email message.

One if statement somewhere that selects from two email templates for the
current  canned message.  I don't want URL's appearing in messages that
are inaccessible to the recipient.

My real problem is that I don't know the logic of Mailman or Python.

Thanks again,
Dale