[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribing users without notification

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Nov 13 00:29:52 CET 2001

First of all, you should let Mailman remove users who are bouncing
excessively.  Check out the admin options for this and modify if necessary.
This is not a task that you should be worrying about - that is why you use
Mailman...

If you really want to catch the traffic for an unsubscribe then turn off
your MTA (Sendmail, or whatever) then do the unsubscribe.  Delete the
created message out of your queue. Turn your MTA back on.
There are also various MTA add-ons that will let you catch the traffic
before it leaves your site.

Jon Carnes