[Mailman-Users] using mailman with RPM

Joel Webb joel at webbgroup.net
Tue Nov 13 00:12:00 CET 2001

I have recently installed mailman and have gotten it working, however I would like
to know how to get mailman working with RedHat's RPM'ed version of mailman. It
looks like I have to reconfigure the source with the --with-mail-gid and the --with-
cgi-gid tags.

How would I do this with the RPM'd version??

I have already tried

rpm --rebuild --with-mail-gid=mail --with-cgi-gid=nobody mailman-2.0.6-1.src.rpm

I get an error that says that it doesn't know what --with-mail-gid is.

What am I doing wrong. Is there any way that I can recompile the RPM'd version??
--
Respectfully,

Joel Webb
WebbGroup Network Systems LLC