[Mailman-Users] postfix problem

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 06:44:50 CET 2001

In the web admin go to the Privacy Options page and enter the mailing list
address in the following field:
   Alias names (regexps) which qualify as explicit to
   or cc destination names for this list

If your host name is misconfigured, this normally sets things to rights.

Jon Carnes

BTW: the pipermail link will NOT work till there is some mail that has been
archived for that list...

===