[Mailman-Users] FAQ-o-Matic

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja at daimi.au.dk
Fri Nov 9 17:17:44 CET 2001

Barry A. Warsaw writes:

 >     http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py
 >
 > There's only 3 questions and answers there so far, but you can help
 > make it a better FAQ!  I'm opening up access so that anybody can add
 > or change FAQ entries.  This is an honor system, and the password is
 > "Mailman".
 >
 > Let me know if you think we need more, or different categories.

At the time of this writing, there are already 10 questions/answers!
I think it would great with more categories. A possible list could for
example be (numbers in parenthesis refer to the current questions):

Introduction (or General) (1.1,1.2,1.3)
Installation (initial, upgrading, applying patches)
Configuring your MTA (from README's for postfix, exim, ...)
List administration (1.5,1.8)
Troubleshooting (1.4, 1.7, 1.9, 1.10)
Internationalization
Documentation