[Mailman-Users] max length for email address

Culley Harrelson culleyharrelson at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 03:46:10 CET 2001

I used add_members to load a text file containing a list of email
addresses.  Who knows what happened!  It looks like most of those over 30
characters got truncated.  I very well could have just screwed up somewhere...

I'm just going to pump the ones that I think bounced back in and rely on
the program to catch the duplicates...

While I'm posting... Is there some way to automatically discard posts that
need to be approved by the admin?  No one will ever be able to post to this
list who isn't approved...

culley