[Mailman-Users] New user

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Thu Nov 8 19:36:39 CET 2001

graham at talkes.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just set up my first mailing list and I'm a bit confused about one thing.
> At the moment any mail sent to the list waits for me to approve it. Can I
> set it up so that all the postings from the members go straight to the other
> list members without me being involved?

Of course.  You chose "moderated list", and that's what that means: you're
the moderator.  Don't use "moderation", and that requirement goes away.

> If so, how do I do it?

This, and many many options, are all settable through the web admin
interface.  Step through those pages and try to understand each setting.
Chris Kolar's documentation can be a help with that.