[Mailman-Users] List doesn't process mail

Mitchell K. Gary garymk at citlink.net
Wed Nov 7 21:02:42 CET 2001

My host's control panel implies that all the list's setup functions are
automated. Is that possible? I don't think I have access to Mailman's
Crontab (I wouldn't know a Crontab if I ran over one); and can I run new
newaliases from a telnet connection, assuming that I can even get access to
those files?

Mitchell Gary