[Mailman-Users] Bug in mailman 2.06

G öran Frö jdh goran.frojdh at aftonbladet.se
Sun Nov 4 11:06:21 CET 2001

Hi.
I'm encountering bugs with the latest mailman release. Everything seems to
be working with the exception of the images not showing up at the bottom of
the page (everything is at default locations), and - more seriously - the
Admindb which doesn't load at all. I.e, I can't access the page for admin
requests. This is the message i get:

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.6

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

---

The pages can be found here:
http://dev.fragzone.se/mailman/admindb/crew