[Mailman-Users] Stop monthly password reminders?

Josh Lothian lothian at cs.utk.edu
Mon Nov 5 17:19:08 CET 2001

Hi all,

Quick question:  I've looked through most of the options available
to a list admin, and I can't find one to disable the monthly password
reminders.  I know this sounds like a bad idea, but we have a secretary
who maintains quite a few mailing lists for out department, and we'd like
to switch her over to mailman.  However, we probably don't want students
to be able to unsubscribe themselves from certain of our announcement-type
mailing lists.  Any ideas?  Am I missing something simple?

Thanks much,

Josh Lothian
System Administrator
University of Tennessee, Department of Computer Science