[Mailman-Users] Rejecting subscribtions from outside a certain domain

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman at pgs.com
Mon Nov 5 08:59:00 CET 2001

A variety of Timothy question:

Is there a simple way to limit subscriptions to a certain domain? We intent
to have a list which is used to discuss items confidential to an organization
and want to prevent messages being sent to xxxx at hotmail.com etc.

I know I can approve individual subscriptions, but it would be so much easier
to set a filter which must match all email addresses.
--
Regards,

Lucas Hofman
PGS Research                                    work: +47 67514059
PO Box 354                                       fax: +47 67526640
N-1326 Lysaker, Norway                          home: +47 67581373