[Mailman-Users] Vacation email loop

Clark Cooper clark.cooper at vc3.com
Fri Nov 2 23:22:53 CET 2001

I had a situation where a user on one of my lists had the vacation utility
turned on and a posting to the list resulted in a looped email because the
vacation email response was then posted and on and on.  The reply-to posts
option has been set to "the list" and I would like to keep this setting.  Is
there any setting that can be changed to keep this from happening?  I can
not always depend on the user disabling their account on the list server.  I
need a way for the list server to recoginize this looping is happening and
take action.

Thank you,
Clark Cooper