[Mailman-Users] threaded view on archive does not work

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman at pgs.com
Thu Nov 1 11:30:22 CET 2001

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 10:10, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:23:37 +0100
>
> Lucas Hofman <lucas.hofman at pgs.com> wrote:
> > How does pipermail generated the threaded view.
>
> In accordance with In-Reply-To: and References: headers.
>
> > In our installation the threaded view of the testlist is identical
> > to to date view.
>
> Then the MUAs your users are using are not generating correct
> headers.

Which MTA do correctly generate those headers?

Based on a little experiment it seem that mail (unix mail command), kmail,
and outlook express do not. Or might this be due to our company using a
ccmail gateway?

--
Regards,

Lucas Hofman
PGS Research                                    work: +47 67514059
PO Box 354                                       fax: +47 67526640
N-1326 Lysaker, Norway                          home: +47 67581373