[Mailman-Users] linking problem

Leah Cunningham leah at unleashed.org
Thu May 31 16:18:07 CEST 2001

It looks like I have figured out the problem.  I created another
test list, and it works correctly.  Now I have problems with the
setgid bit . . . I guess I have to recompile.

Arif Mamdani (arif at welfarelaw.org) [010531 07:14]:
- > You may want to check your Defaults.py and mm_cfg.py files.  I had a
- > problem with extra / being generated in my links, which I tracked down
- > to an extra / in one of those files.
- >
- > -arif
- >