[Mailman-Users] Problems making mailman work.

Mike T. Gholson mike at mgdesign.net
Tue May 29 08:43:04 CEST 2001

Greetings,

I'm having trouble getting mailman configured correctly.  I'm running
Python 1.5.2 and Mailman 2.0.5 on Redhat Linux 7.1

Everything seems to install correctly and I can create a mailing list.
I can even get access to the list and modify parameters remotely.

However, Mailman is not sending out mail.  I noticed it when I created
my first mailing list.  It's supposed to send a message to the owner.
But, it does not.

Any ideas?  I've tried the instructions under README.LINUX and
I know my sendmail is working.

TIA.  Mike Gholson