[Mailman-Users] pending

Mitja Novak mitja at gekko.velenje.cx
Mon May 28 20:17:12 CEST 2001

Hi!
I`ve installed mailman today and i ran into a problem which is ..
i try to subscribe i get the mail which i reply at then nothing happens (no
welcome note) the error log is empty
the subscribe log has only entries
like this
--------
May 28 19:25:49 2001 (17945) mitja: pending mitja at velenje.cx 195.210.204.104
--------
If i go to the "Tend to pending administrative requests" there`s nothing there
and also there is no user shows wich i tried to subscribe with.
the qfiles dir has several files in it [43]. I also tried adding user by hand
with the add_members command in the bin dir which was sucsesfull but i never
got any mail from the list [i did however got the welcome note] too. I did
link the /etc/smrsh/wrapper -> /home/mailman/mail/wrapper and i just cant see
where to look for errors. I also did insert the crontab. Has something like
that ever happened to anyone here ?
If you know what could be wrong tell me..
Thanks

Mitja