[Mailman-Users] How to compile all addresses subbed to all lists on a system

Sarah K. Miller techgrrl at beeze.com
Fri May 25 00:38:28 CEST 2001

> > bin/list_users <listname> > /tmp/list1.txt
> > bin/add_members /tmp/list1.txt <new-listname>
>
> It is list_members, not list_users.  Also, I would recommend using the
> -n and -d options with list_members to get digested and non-digested
> members seperately, and then adding them seperately.

For me, the digest/non-digest part is not important. What I've got is a system announcement list that notifies all users/members when something they need to know about is going to happen. Has anybody automated this process? I want it to update everyday and I don't want to sit there and hand type the entire process for 100 lists each time ....

 -- Sarah