[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.0.5 on RH 7.1 - problems with sendmail

vijay vijay at buydeal.com
Thu May 24 16:55:34 CEST 2001

This is highly system dependent and you must get this right, because the
group id is compiled into the mail wrapper program for added security.
On systems using sendmail, the sendmail.cf configuration file designates
the group id of sendmail processes using the "DefaultUser" option.  (If
commented out, it still may be indicating the default...)

check the option
#O DefaultUser=mailnull

uncomment it and give mailman as defaultuser.

O DefaultUser=mailman

Vijay