[Mailman-Users] GID Problems, big headache

Zimmer captain_trek at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 07:02:01 CEST 2001

Ok, i have a problem with my GID setting.

This is the error I get when I try to post to a
list...

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal
errors -----
"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post falcov"
    (expanded from: <falcov at moonwalker.org>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 2.
(Reconfigure to take
2?)
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post falcov"...
unknown mailer error 2

I've gone through this email threads and attempted
everyone elses ways, went through FAQ's help files,
still nothing.  Ive set the --with-mail-gid=2
(daemon), 12 (mail), 104 (mailman), 51 (postfix), and
65534 (nobody) after recompiling it gave me the same
error for every time...

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 2.
(Reconfigure to take
2?)
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post falcov"...
unknown mailer error 2

I am totally lost as to what to do next if anyone
could help me out it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks :0)

=====
TuX.AfterNET.org mIRC Global Operator
AfterNET Public Radio