[Mailman-Users] quetion

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Wed May 23 18:35:02 CEST 2001

> hello,
> i just wondering how much the price is,if i publish news letter .

If you have a server on the internet anyway and you're capable
of installing Mailman yourself, it costs you only a little time.

If you have a server and want me to install qmail and Mailman
for you, I can do that for you (the exact price depends on how
many other things are currently using email that need to be
changed for the migration from sendmail to qmail).

Alternatively, I could host your mailing list for you (you'd get
a dedicated Mailman installation on a virtual domain of your own)
for USD30 set-up plus USD15/month for up to 1GB/month of data
transfer.  (It'll be hard to beat that limit with a newsletter.)
This offer is valid only for lists that are not questionable in
any way from an ethical perspective, in particular I have zero
tolerance for spamming.

Greetings, Norbert.

Tel +41 1 972 20 59     Fax +41 1 972 20 69      nb at freedevelopers.net