[Mailman-Users] Not receiving admin pending request by email +misc

timduru timduru at timduru.org
Sat May 19 12:10:30 CEST 2001

I've installed mailman
and created a couple mailing lists , and so far they seem to work fine
beside for the pending requests which are not sent to the admin
I don't receive the daily batch (I do have the line for the daily batch in the crontab)
and when I switch  the 'get immediate notice of new requests' to yes
I don't get the immediate notices neither ..

I do receive everything else, ie subscription confirmation and so on ..

Any ideas what could be wrong ?

On the other hand I've seen that the international version is still in the work ?
I'm planning to use mailman for a french mailing list , so I'll have to translate most of the pages into french, or is there an existing mailman french version ?

And for the last a suggestion:
when for the subscription , the list is set to the 'require approval' setting
it would be nice to be able to send a customized email to the pending member .

Anyway , keep up the good work :)

-------
Timduru