[Mailman-Users] Almost got it working with qmail

Zachary McGibbon mzac at northco.net
Mon May 14 16:58:58 CEST 2001

Need some help getting qmail to work.. it's very odd what I've got here,
but maybe it's normal... my /var/qmail/control/virtualdomans has:

lists.northco.net:mailman

then in /usr/local/mailman/.qmail-default I have:

|preline /usr/local/bin/python /usr/local/mailman/qmail-to-mailman.py

When I sent mail to listname at lists.northco.net the mail gets deliered into
the /usr/local/mailman/qfiles dir however I have to run the cron script:

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner

to get the messages sent out.. is there something I'm doing wrong?  The
qmail-to-mailman script looks like it's supposed to send the mail directly
into qmail-inject but it's not doing that...

Zachary McGibbon
VA2ZAC - mzac at northco.net
http://www.northco.net/mzac/