[Mailman-Users] big lists, big messages

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Sun May 13 09:44:23 CEST 2001

On Sun, 13 May 2001, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> As wireless mobile becomes more significant, it'll be a growing issue,
> not a shrinking one.

Do you expect wireless mobile NOT to have web access?  Hell, I use my web
access when mobile much more than my email access.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114