[Mailman-Users] Problem with mailinglist/archives.

Daniel Einspanjer daniel at yipyip.com
Tue May 8 23:04:39 CEST 2001

Hrm.. I didn't realize that you had other lists that were already operating on this box.  there is only one crontab.in file that handles all the work for mailman.

A couple more ideas that you might want to investigate:

* Did you run move_list on the new list?  If it hangs, make sure you don't have any stale lock files.
* Check your syslog and cron logs to see if the cron job is running into a problem on this list.

Hope this helps.

Daniel