[Mailman-Users] My upgrade broke Mailman

M. Gallo mgallo at clark.fix.net
Fri May 11 03:36:03 CEST 2001

After upgrading from Mailman v.1 to v.2.0.5, my mailing lists have
stopped working.  Mail sent to a list does not get delivered,
archived, or even bounced back.  Neither locks nor log entries are
generated.  check_perms shows no errors.

I've tried to make clean and reinstall multiple times, but to no
avail.  Any idea what's going on or where to look next?

M. Gallo                                          mgallo at fix.net
Network Operations Engineer                  voice: 805/781.6301
                                               fax: 805/781.6485

                     The FIX Network, Inc.
    "Worldwide Technology - Hometown Service & Support" (sm)