[Mailman-Users] Duplicate emails sent out

David Casamento dcas at tpg.com.au
Wed May 9 07:57:02 CEST 2001

 From going through the mail logs on the server, I can see that the same
message was sent to one person 76 times in one day and 33 times the next
day, at which staged I deleted all the queue files in the qfiles directory
and the mailouts stopped. The mail list has feature turned on that insists
each post is authorised by a list administrator, and we only ever authorise
the initial posting.

So from what I can tell, my mailing list server is sending out all the dups.