[Mailman-Users] Re: remove this?

Ondercin Paul-O10322 Paul.Ondercin at motorola.com
Tue May 8 23:22:36 CEST 2001

> > Yes, I know about the TabooHeaders settings for Eudora, but
> most of my list
> > readers don't, and they are probably using some M$ junk to read mail
> > anyway, and they don't care about things like TabooHeaders
> in any case.
> None of the MS Clients (at least that I've used) show these headers.

   Glossing over the fact that M$ usually ignores any standards they
feel like, Outlook likes to hide the headers from the user. Open the
letter from double-clicking on it, and in the View/Options menu option
you can find the missing headers listed as "Internet Headers". You can
also get to here by right-clicking on a message from the subjects pane
(pain?) and selecting "Options".

   Of course, there are NO headers listed here for any email sent
Exchange-to-Exchange. Which makes it a ball to try and trace a
message...

-Paul Ondercin
Motorola Postmaster