[Mailman-Users] Re: remove this?

Bill Warner lww at ictech.net
Tue May 8 22:13:57 CEST 2001

At 12:42 PM 5/8/01 -0700, Mike Noyes wrote:
>ref. Eudora .ini Settings TabooHeaders

Hello Mike,

Yes, I know about the TabooHeaders settings for Eudora, but most of my list
readers don't, and they are probably using some M$ junk to read mail
anyway, and they don't care about things like TabooHeaders in any case.

The point is, if I don't want those headers going out on *my* list, I don't
see any reason why Mailman, which is otherwise highly configurable, should
force me to do so.

The bottom line is, like the original poster of this thread, I want these
headers to go away.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find where they
are coming from.  If someone could simply tell me what I need to hack in
order to get rid of these headers, I would be grateful.

Thanks,

--Bill