[Mailman-Users] Customization

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue May 8 15:38:42 CEST 2001

alex wetmore (alex at phred.org) said something that sounded like:
> http://www.phred.org/~alex/stripmime.html is one solution, and there is a
> link to demime at the bottom of the page.  Someone also recently checked
> in patches for Mailman that does the same thing, so hopefully that will
> appear in 2.1.

I had previously used stripmime with some success. Because of my issues
with doing pipelines in the aliases file I tried the de-mime patch for
Mailman. I've been *very* happy with this as it does some much fancier
footwork with HTML and multi-part messages. I found a minor bug due to an
invalid MIME message and the author came out with a patch very quickly
and was even responsive over a weekend.

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625