[Mailman-Users] Delivery Problems

Ondercin Paul-O10322 Paul.Ondercin at motorola.com
Fri May 4 22:41:03 CEST 2001

Hello, all,

   I've gotten mailman working with some test lists on my Linux server,
and all of my tests worked great. Then I created a real list and added
~130 subscribers to it, and now it looks like some(I haven't counted
exactly what percentage) of the subscribers never get mailed, including
the two test accounts I first put into the list.

   I used the newest source of mailman (As of three weeks ago), and am
running Sendmail.

   Everything else seems to be working. It just seems like mainman
doesn't want to deliver. I've already watched the maillog to see what is
happening, and I don't see any delivery attempts for the mailboxes I'm
watching for. Does anyone know of any problems like this? Perhaps with
adding large lists of people in using the web interface? (I only did 5
at a time as a second test on a new list, and this problem is still
happening)

Thanks in advance!
-Paul Ondercin