[Mailman-Users] Problem with mailinglist/archives.

Tib tib at tigerknight.org
Tue May 8 03:41:26 CEST 2001

I'm running a mailing list with about 150 users. It's fairly low traffic. It
was transfered from one machine to another, and I imported the .mbox file from
the old server, and all appeared to be well. I've noticed now though that while
messages do get through and distributed - the archives are no longer being
updated for that list. I've blown it away and recreated it several times, but
still it hasn't fixed it. Suggestions? running the check_perms script found no
problems, but I saw that a lot of files (not just for this list) were owned by
root, so I fixed those with no noticable impact on anything.

<EOL>
Tib