[Mailman-Users] Help! My list digest users overwhelmed

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Mon May 7 07:48:40 CEST 2001

On Sun, 6 May 2001 19:34:00 -0700
louiza  <louiza at home.com> wrote:

> The digest users of my list have been overwhelmed with multiple
> posts (upwards to 100) of the same digest version today. I do not
> know how to solve this problem. Can anyone help me please?

Examine the recieved headers of some of the dupes.  The odds are
high that it has nothing to do with your system, and that it has
everything to do with broken software at their end(s).  This usually
happens with broken MTAs delivering to even more broken POP accounts
and mishandling the error conditions surrounding "mailbox full" etc.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows