[Mailman-Users] password during subscribe

Steve Lee maillist at blitzen.net
Thu May 3 07:42:47 CEST 2001

When i first created a list, i was able to subscribe
through email by subscribe on the subject line.
Thereafter, i was able to recieve a email to reply for
conformation to be added to the list. Then i recieve a final
email that it succeeded and  my password in that email.

I have changed something in the settings and now cannot
recieve password during the reply conformation.  Therefore,
i am unable to unsubscribe without the password. How do i enable
this email to include this password.

Please help.  i have tried all kinds of setting throught the
web interface, but no go.

Thanks.