[Mailman-Users] Personal Trainer

Phydeaux reb at taco.com
Sat Mar 31 02:24:30 CEST 2001

At 03:29 PM 3/30/2001 -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:
>Without questioning the boundaries of topic or religion on this one,
>there's also the argument that allowing spammers to control and
>alter our behaviour, and thereby granting them that power and
>influence over us is fundamentally WRONG and that doing so is
>tantamount to kowtowing to terrorists.

I think putting bombs on airplanes is WRONG! Allowing terrorists
to make us scared and control and alter our behaviour, thereby granting
them power and influence over us is fundamentally WRONG!
So, we should ignore them and ban all airport security systems
because that's just part of caving in to the terrorists' demands...

reb

"If I ignore the future, maybe it will go away!"