[Mailman-Users] Moved mailman to new server

Noah Cantor ncantor at ShopEaze.com
Fri Mar 30 21:20:49 CEST 2001

i'm positive the email is going through the new machine, cause i checked the
queue on the new machine. when i first moved everything, i cleared the queue,
so there wouldn't be any ambiguity. all of the aliases are set up correctly on
the new machine.
as far as i know, mailman is still running on the old machine... i never
turned it off, in any case.