[Mailman-Users] Personal Trainer

Ron Echeverri rone at macromedia.com
Fri Mar 30 21:05:43 CEST 2001

chuq von rospach wrote:
  On Thursday, March 29, 2001, at 11:41  AM, alex wetmore wrote:
  > In the past couple of weeks there have been many more messages
  > complaining about the spam then spam itself...
  yup. and until the spam goes away, that'll continue, too. Which is
  another reason to make the spam go away -- because it's not only noise
  in the system, it's noise that breeds other noise.

I disagree.  Since we can't control spammers, perhaps we should simply
control ourselves, and instead of complaining about the spam, we
should simply delete it.  I'm sure Barry is doing all he can to limit
the influx of crap, but there's little he can do about people whining.

rone
--
Ron Echeverri		                +-+ 	<rone at macromedia.com>
UNIX Engineer		San Francisco ->b | 	Desk:	x2149