[Mailman-Users] newbie looking for documentation

Guillermo Pereyra Irujo gpirujo at pop3free.com
Fri Mar 30 04:36:58 CEST 2001

Hello everybody. I'm a new list manager and I'm looking for some
documentation to make some changes that I haven't been able to make
through the /mailman/admin/listname web interface.

I went to www.list.org, but the documentation there explains how all this
(already known in my case) stuff /mailman/admin/listname. For example, I
want to change the Reply-To: header and the addresses which listname-admin
and listname-owner point to, but it isn't described there, nor in the faq.

Could you tell me please where can I find a more complete doc? Thanks.

--
Guillermo Pereyra Irujo
Mar del Plata, Argentina